Ceramic Cartridge Filters
Our Ceramic Cartridge Filters are used to remove an extensive list of contaminants, including sediment, turbidity (cloudiness), bacteria and cysts from your water. They are extremely effective thanks to the small pore structure of the ceramic media, down to just 0.45 micron. Ceramic filters can be wiped cleaned and re-used multiple times, making them an environmentally friendly solution. Available as a 10” x 2.5” cartridge these ceramic filters suit most standard filter housings.
Why Choose Our Ceramic Cartridge Filters?
- Removes sediment, turbidity, bacteria and cysts at 0.45 micron
- Integrated gaskets for a positive seal with the filter housing
- Can be cleaned and re-used multiple times
- Suits standard 10” filter housings
Need help with our Ceramic Cartridge Filters? Give us a call on 01622 933 853
Ceramic Cartridge Filters are popular thanks to their effectiveness in removing particulate and bacteria from drinking water. Manufactured from fired clay with tiny pores, they offer sediment control down to just 0.45 micron. As water passes through the ceramic media, contaminants are trapped and only allow the filtered water to pass through. As contaminants are trapped on the outside of the cartridge, it can be easily cleaned using a brush or sponge allowing the filter to be re-used multiple times.
Due to the fine micron rating it is recommended to use a 5 micron pre-filter to remove larger particulate before the ceramic cartridge – this will help to protect and prolong the life of the ceramic filter and prevent blockage.
How Often Do I Need To Replace These Ceramic Cartridge Filters?
They are designed to be washable and re-usable several times before a new filter is required. It is recommended to clean the exterior of the cartridge every 3-6 months with a brush or sponge. If the filter is damaged or is heavily soiled and can not be cleaned it should be replaced with a new one.
Key Product Information
- Removes up to 99% of pathogenic bacteria including Cryptosporidium and Giardia Cyst
- Can be used on microbiologically unsafe water such as from a private supply
- Non-toxic materials ensure the filter is suitable for drinking water
- Standard sized 10” filter with double open ended end caps
- Fine filtration at a good flow rate
Need help with our Ceramic Filters? Give us a call on 01622 933 853
Domestic, Light Commercial, Drinking Water, Private Water Supplies, Food & Beverage, Manufacturing, Electroplating, Rainwater Harvesting
10" x 2.5"
300 Litres Per Hour
Min Operating Temperature 4⁰C
|End Cap Configuration||
Double Open Ended (DOE)