Double Filter Cartridge Housings
£55.00 – £87.00
Our Double Filter Cartridge Housings consist of two filter housings mounted on a single double bracket. Double or ‘Duplex’ filter housings are a convenient option for customers looking to mount a series of filters in succession, without the use of connectors. The clear finish allows for easy monitoring of filter cartridge life, making it an excellent choice for a number of applications including drinking water and sediment control.
Why Choose Our Double Filter Housings?
- Suitable for all 10” or 20” regular diameter filters
- Easily mount a series of filters in succession
- Clear housings for visual checks of cartridge
- High quality brass ports for added strength
Need help with our Double Filter Housings? Give us a call on 01622 933 853
These Double Filter Housings are manufactured from WRAS approved materials, ensuring they are suitable for use with drinking water. The housings feature a durable 3 piece design consisting of a head, bowl and locking ring which ensures a positive and leak-free seal. Complete with a spigot in the head and the base to make locating the filter cartridge easier and for the secure fitment of double open ended (DOE) cartridges. We supply a range of fittings that are compatible with these housings, allowing you to adapt the inlet and outlet to standard pipework sizes such as 15mm or 22mm.
Key Product Information
- Supplied as a kit with wrench, wall bracket and screws
- WRAS approved materials for safe drinking water
- Leak proof pressure relief valve in head
- High operating pressures of up to 8 bar
- High quality 3 piece design
Need help with our Double Filter Cartridge Housings? Give us a call on 01622 933 853
Home & Office, Light Commercial, Drinking Water, Private Water Supplies, Manufacturing, Food & Beverage, Boats & Caravan
Wrench (Replacements Available For Purchase Seperately)
3/4" BSP Female
10” Regular Diameter: 315mm* Height, 275mm Width, 130mm Depth
|End Cap Configuration||
Double Open Ended (DOE)
10 Inch, 20 Inch